Click ‘Start‘ and then select “Set Program access and defaults“. If this is not listed in the start menu then go to Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs and then select “Set Program access and defaults” in the left side menu. Now expand the Custom node.
In Windows 7 we can configure default browser as follows.
- Click on Start button
- Select All Programs
- Click on Default Programs
- Click on Set your default programs
- From the list of programs displayed in the left side menu select the browser application which you want to use as default application for opening web links or HTML pages.
After selecting the application you will see Set this program as default in the right bottom of the same window. Click on it and the application will be made as the default program.
- View page source missing in Firefox tools
- How to add or remove toolbar to Firefox and How to Add missing toolbars
- How to disable firefox updates
- Firefox is already running but not responding
- Keyboard shortcuts for Mozilla Fiirefox
- Append completion Registry key
- Set password for excel files
- How do I know if Java is installed on my computer
- How to change mouse pointer?
- Increase Vista performance by switching off Aero